A Blog about Finding Inspiration

"We have a wonderful world to be inspired by and each new day is like an adventure into the unknown, where things that require a second glance can be captured in time on a canvas for anyone to enjoy forever." (Louise Corke)

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

S/he who has the most Travel Toys wins

My plein air pastel kit ( pastels, paper, easel)
Bruce says he's jealous... my travel toys ( i.e plein air paint kit) wieghs more than his travel toys ( i.e. fishing equipment).    I think he's forgetting the golf, and scuba gear he brings along on our trips.

1 comment:

CEC said...

This is my travel set... 100 half sticks sorted into 6 values... Plus some 36 pastel pencils in saturated hues ( not shown). My studio set has 4 times the number of hues with each sorted and labeled into a 9 values.