A Blog about Finding Inspiration

"We have a wonderful world to be inspired by and each new day is like an adventure into the unknown, where things that require a second glance can be captured in time on a canvas for anyone to enjoy forever." (Louise Corke)

Monday, December 9, 2013

St Augustine Fl _ The Slammer & The Squire 12' 13

 We  are staying at the World of Golf Resort, because the resort is conveniently located on their two famous courses: The Slammer and The Squire, and The King and The Bear. 

Hole 17:  The Slammer and The Squire 5" x 7" pastel
My husband could hardly wait to get out on the course today.    We were able to book an afternoon tee time at The Slammer and The Squire.  The courses were crowded, and needless to say I couldn't exactly set up my plein air equipment in the middle of the fairway, but I was able to get some good photos of a few of the holes.  I used one of them to paint this small study of the water hazard near the 17th green.

No comments: