A Blog about Finding Inspiration

"We have a wonderful world to be inspired by and each new day is like an adventure into the unknown, where things that require a second glance can be captured in time on a canvas for anyone to enjoy forever." (Louise Corke)

Saturday, June 7, 2014

'Buy Local' series now on exhibit at CAG 6 '14

Here's a peek at some of my new " Buy Local" Series Paintings
"Creekside Beauties" 14" x 11" Oil
June 1st was the designated day for all the exhibitors at the Charleston Artists Gallery to refresh their  exhibit areas with new artwork.
"Got the Blues"  14" x 11 " Oil
I  had all the art work ready to go up, but was scheduled to be in California that day.
"Seeing Double" 14" x 11" Oil
My friend, Steve Jacobs offered to hang my new paintings for me.
"Take Home Sushi" 7" x 5" Oil
Thanks for the help hand,  Steve.

No comments: