A Blog about Finding Inspiration

"We have a wonderful world to be inspired by and each new day is like an adventure into the unknown, where things that require a second glance can be captured in time on a canvas for anyone to enjoy forever." (Louise Corke)

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

CC joining the Charlston Artist Guild Gallery

I just got confirmation that starting in October I will have wall space in the Charleston Artists Gallery. I was juried in as an exhibiting member of the Charleston Artist Guild a year ago. Apparently that put my name on the wait list for an opening in the gallery. It came as a complete surprise to me when they called to ask me if I wanted space. Did I? Duh !  Of course I want it.
Its a primo location right in the heart of the art district in the historic district.  It exhibits  top notch  local artists. You can visit the gallery at:
160 East Bay Street
in Charleston, SC
I am overjoyed

No comments: