A Blog about Finding Inspiration

"We have a wonderful world to be inspired by and each new day is like an adventure into the unknown, where things that require a second glance can be captured in time on a canvas for anyone to enjoy forever." (Louise Corke)

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Fine Art America Sold 3 Reproductions

I've spent the better part of the last week reorganizing my  2 websites.  I've added almost a hundred new paintings to both It's pretty tedious work, and  I still have a few more edits before I can publish the updated version of the website for my originals
Pawleys Island Yacht Club North
It's pretty tedious work, I would so much rather be painting

Georgetown USA
This was just the shot in the arm I needed to make it all seem worthwhile

Rice Field Workers

To see more of my work on Fine Art America go to:
http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/cecelia-campbell.html

I will put out a new post when the updated website for originals gets posted

No comments: