A Blog about Finding Inspiration

"We have a wonderful world to be inspired by and each new day is like an adventure into the unknown, where things that require a second glance can be captured in time on a canvas for anyone to enjoy forever." (Louise Corke)

Monday, November 19, 2012

Pumpkin Patch Painting

12" x 12" oil painting
My husband and I had stopped at a local farm to pick up some produce, when I spotted this perfect little pumpkin growing in the field.  I  just had to paint it  as one of my holiday series for our home .   As soon as  the paint  was dry enough to touch, my husband put it in  well lit corner of the kitchen,  surrounded it with the Indian corn we purchased at the farm stand.  Every time I look at the display it brings back warm memories of that day trip.

No comments: