A Blog about Finding Inspiration

"We have a wonderful world to be inspired by and each new day is like an adventure into the unknown, where things that require a second glance can be captured in time on a canvas for anyone to enjoy forever." (Louise Corke)

Friday, September 24, 2010

How do the pros do it and still find time to paint? 9 '10

I am constantly amazed by how much admin time is required by the business end of art.  I spent the whole day making labels for all of the paintings that will be going out in the next couple of weeks , Plus inventory lists to be signed by myself and the gallery, /show directors, plus there was a lot of running around to get prospectus and entry fees in on time.  etc etc etc,  Not too bad if its only one show, but I have four going in the next few weeks and 20 paintings.  I don't know how the pros do it. When do they find time to paint?  I need a wife!

No comments: